Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review of SOL Cuisine's Original Burger

http://solcuisine.com/products/original-burger/



This has become my favourite vegan burger (mostly because all of the other brands either have refined sugar or carrageenan in the ingredients list).

I love that I can just microwave it and it's done. It's an easy - but healthy - solution for a quick weekday meal. Perfect for a busy professional like me.

It tastes really good. And the taste, quality and size of the patties have stayed consistent with time (unlike some other health foods - more on this later).

I used to be able to find the family pack reasonably easy (and on sale) but I think they only make it in the summer. I try to buy the 4-pack on sale too, since it is still a bit expensive.

For my microwave, I have to use 1:30 minutes instead of the 1 in the instructions - but that isn't too hard to do, and not too far from the instructions.

It's also a Canadian brand, so that's one more good reason to buy from them.

Looking at the package I noticed that it's Non-GMO certified - awesome! It also seems to be Kosher and Halal (the more blessed the better!)
 I really love this product. The only thing that could make this better is if it were Organic. I try to only eat Organic, but I also love burgers. So until I have the time/patience to make burgers myself with my own Organic ingredients (or someone starts selling Organic burgers), this will have to do. For now I will continue buying this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment