Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of Walmart's Organic Quick Oats



I have talked before about how much I enjoy store-brand organic foods. And this one is no different. Wallmart has been slowly but surely adding organic foods to their store brand, and my budget has been loving that!

Currently, this is the cheapest organic refined-sugar-free oatmeal I can find. And because of that, it has become my go-to hot breakfast cereal. The only time I don't buy it is when I don't have time to go all the way to Walmart (it's a bit far from my home) so I end up buying the PC one (which is slightly more expensive).

I have mentioned before (when reviewing other brands of oats) what I eat with these, so I won't repeat myself here. The one comment I can make is that these oats all taste pretty much the same (and part of me suspects they all come from the same producer anyway), so it really comes down to a price choice.

I have no complaints or issues with this product. I'll keep on buying this again until I find something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment