Thursday, July 6, 2017

Review of Field Roast Company's Italian Vegan Sausage



I bought this a few weeks ago because it was on sale and I have absolutely loved it!

The first thing I love about this is that it has no sugar (please note that all the other flavours from this brand do have sugar).

I also loved that it has a genuine Italian taste to it. Most other vegan sausages/dogs I've tried just have a very hot spice - and call that Italian seasoning. This one really does taste like an Italian made it!

The only thing that could make this better would be if it were certified organic.

I enjoyed this with Whole Foods' hot dog buns, spinach, vegan cheese and some peas. I usually split the sausage in two to fit all that into the bun. I'm one of those people who like Chicago-style hot dogs - loaded with toppings!

Back to the sausage, I will definitely buy it again whenever it goes on sale. If they had a family pack that would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment