Thursday, March 16, 2017

Review of Silk's Unsweetened Creamy Cashew Milk - Vanilla


I tried this one a bit after I tried the original one.

The taste is very similar to the original one, but even closer to ice cream topping or even ice cream itself. I think the vanilla is what makes it taste like ice cream, and then the cashew flavour just reinforces that by tasting like ice cream topping. It's a great combination!

Like the original one, it is also very thick in consistency, which I love. (I can't for the life of me enjoy rice milk because of how runny it is. I think the thicker it is the closer the consistency to normal milk, so that's why I prefer ticker milk substitutes.)

As mentioned on the post about the original flavour, although Silk is not a saint when it comes to ingredients, I keep buying this because I don't have that much better options at the grocery store. And of course, I only buy it when it's on sale.

If you're looking for the creamiest milk substitute you can get or if you want to make home-made non-dairy ice cream or smoothies, I highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment